The 2019’s Mr, Miss and Miss Junior uShaka Marine World and Mr and Miss uShaka Kids World competition is now open for manual entries!
You have until Friday, May 31st to register manually if you think you have what it takes to win these much sought after titles when these two exciting annual pageants take place later this year!
The finale event will be on Saturday, October 5th for the Mr & Miss uShaka Kids World which is open for the little ones between the ages of 6-8 years old.
For the Mr, Miss and Miss Junior uShaka Marine World gala event, taking place on Saturday, October 12th, the age group for entrants is as follows, for young ladies aged between 13 and 16 can enter the Miss Junior uShaka Marine World and for the older ladies and gentlemen (girls and guys) who are between the ages of 17-27 years old can enter the Mr and Miss uShaka Marine World competition.
One can enter online or complete the entry form and submit together with two (2) recent A4 good quality colour photographs (one face and one full body) together with a valid entry form and required documents (ID and parents ID for under 18’s) by close of business on Friday, May 31st. Please note the terms & conditions! (The full T’s & C’s are available on uShaka’s website
Supported by Ola, this year’s pageant offers prizes and cash ( prizes to be announced soon) for the Mr, Miss and Miss Junior uShaka Marine World and Mr & Miss uShaka Kids World. The winners will also be included in uShaka Marine World’s advertising campaigns and invited to selected events for the year of their reign.
Those contestants who are successfully picked from the photo selections will then be invited and notified to go through to the uShaka Marine World regional selections on the dates listed below, hosted at various venues around KZN which will be announced shortly.
Entries can also be found online for those little ones entering the Mr and Miss uShaka Kids World. These entry forms are to be completed by minors legal guardians or parents and two (2) recent good quality images need to be attached as well as parents/guardians ID
So don’t delay, enter now!
Important dates to remember: Refer to the website or facebook page regarding venues & times.
• Manual entries Close: Friday, May 31st at 16.45pm.
• Regional selections for the 2019 Mr, Miss or Miss Junior uShaka Marine World will take place at 5 venues during the months of June & July: On June 22 & 29 in the South Coast and July 13th & 20th on the North Coast and lastly, at uShaka on July 27th.Venues will be confirmed with you directly upon confirmation of entry.
• Interviews will then take place for those who have been selected from the above venues at uShaka Marine World on Sunday, August 11th
• From there, the semi-finals for all groups will take place in uShaka in Arena 3 – Saturday, August 17th.
• Moms & Dads, the talent search for your little ones who were selected will take place at uShaka Kids World on Saturday, August 10th.
• Not to forget the Mr & Miss uShaka Marine World facebook competition between Monday, September 9th and Friday, September 20th when it closes, whereby fans can vote for their favourite ambassador who have been selected as a finalist. There will be spot prizes up for grabs for followers!
• Details for the finale events will be announced closer to the time
Full T’s & C’s are available to view now online at www.ushakamarineworld.co.za or from uShaka reception.
Contact Dineo Moerane on (031) 328 8000 email@example.com for any queries during office hours.
CLICK HERE to submit your press release to MyPR.co.za.
Submit your own Press Release or get free content for your publication.
Video – How to post your Press Release on MyPR:
My Press Release (MyPR) provides free South African targeted content and press releases for on and off line publishers and media. Registering on MyPR enables public relations companies and practitioners to post articles under their own author name. Public Relations Companies and practitioners, event organisers, sports and political writers use MyPR as a distribution mechanism for their press releases, content, images and news. A forever free subscription allows publishers and media free access to all press releases, content and images on MyPR.
This press release is courtesy of MyPR.co.za and was automatically curated and published with WP Robot plugin – CLICK HERE to learn more about WP Robot for WordPress – a massive time and money saver.