Johannesburg in the news:
- Barbara Creecy urges citizens to unite despite diverse backgrounds: JOHANNESBURG – Environment, Forestry and Fisheries Minister Barbara Creecy said there was a lot of work that needed to be done to unite a very … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- SA junior middleweight champion Mhlongo introduces himself to the middleweight class: The one-sided fight headlined Free-state-based Dream Team's maiden tourney in Johannesburg. Mhlongo from Eshowe in KwaZulu Natal is trained … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Peter Bruce begrudgingly 'apologises' – Herman Mashaba: To state that I would allow the EFF to influence contracts flies in the face of my commitment to serve the residents of Johannesburg and erodes their … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Sisulu 'concerned' about violence in Alexandra: JOHANNESBURG – Human Settlement Minister Lindiwe Sisulu said she was concerned by instability that has seemingly revisited Alexandra. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Temporary shelter for families whose shacks were demolished in Alex: The City of Johannesburg demolished about 80 shacks built on illegally occupied land there on Friday. “We are going to build temporary structures … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? City Deep is the world’s largest dry port: Johannesburg the world’s largest city that isn’t located near a coastline or navigable river. City Deep was developed 1977 by South African Railways to accommodate 50% of the city’s cargo (which comes from ports in Cape Town and Durban).
Read more on MyJHB.