Johannesburg in the news:
- EDITORIL: Worrying absence of leadership at all levels of govt: SOUTH Africa teetered perilously close to the edge this week as public protests rent the calm of at least two major metropoles, Johannesburg and … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Women's Month: It's time to stop paying lip service to violence: Johannesburg – Civil rights groups are this Women's Month urging government to do more than just announce catchy slogans and hold summits as … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Popcru condemns 'mob' attack on police in Johannesburg: The Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union (Popcru) has condemned Thursday's “mob" attack on police by alleged foreign shop owners. Police came … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Popcru condemns mob attack on police in Johannesburg: The Police and Prisons Civil Rights Union (Popcru) on Saturday added its voice to those condemning the mob attack on police in Johannesburg on … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Old Mutual reassures customers it's business as usual amid CEO dispute: JOHANNESBURG – Old Mutual has reassured its customers that business will continue as usual despite the legal dispute between the company and … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? In 1893 Johannesburg’s first stock exchange was opened. From then until today Johannesburg has been the seat of the South African stock exchange and the country’s financial heartland. The Johannesburg Stock Exchange is presently in Sandton, Johannesburg.
Read more on MyJHB.