Johannesburg in the news:
- Emirates Has Round-Trip International Deals Starting as Low as 9: Deals are available on both economy and business class departures to popular spots like Milan, Athens, Johannesburg, Dubai, and Bangkok. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- City of Joburg: No shutdown of emergency services to Cosmo City: The City of Johannesburg's public safety department said there was no shutdown in the provision of emergency services delivered by city ambulances … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South African Airways to fly new Airbus A350-900 on New York-Johannesburg route: “We are thrilled to soon have the state-of-the-art Airbus A350-900 operating daily on the New York JFK-Johannesburg route,” said Todd Neuman, … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Control of South African Cities in Play as Opposition Feuds: The DA and EFF teamed up to wrest control of the Tshwane municipality, which includes the capital, Pretoria, and Johannesburg, the economic hub, … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Renowned South African Artist David Koloane Passed Away, Aged 81: It is with great sadness that we announce David Koloane has died, aged 81. He passed away last night at his home in Johannesburg. David Koloane … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg – named after the famous former leader of the African National Congress – is the biggest and busiest airport on the continent of Africa. It is estimated that 28 million passengers pass through its terminals every year.
Read more on MyJHB.