Event Details for 5th Bi-Annual Compliance Conference:
- Date/s: - 10/05/2017 - 11/05/2017
- Times: 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Location: Indaba Hotel
- City: Johannesburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Dear Compliance Stakeholder
The effective date for the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act could be before the end of this year, following the recommendation of Pansy Tlakula as chairperson of the newly-formed Information Regulator.
ITC has confirmed distinguished speakers from both regulatory and industry which include: THE OFFICE OF THE INFORMATION REGULATOR OF SOUTH AFRICA, CLIENTELE, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, NETCARE LIMITED and the DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE to name a few.
The conference will take a look at overall compliance, stringent corporate governance strategies and how you can prevent risk and litigation.
The 2017 conference aims to address the importance of mitigating compliance risk across all sectors.
KEY STRATEGIES TO BE DISCUSSED:
- The relevance of the POPI Act
- The legal compliance, risk and benefits of e- Communication
- Taking a look at how the POPI Act will affect consumers and businesses at large
- Aligning your organisation to the King IV report forging corporate governance
- Looking at an integrated approach of strategically making compliance everyone’s business
- Product recall and product liability under CPA
- Looking at the impact of the NCA on day-to-day running of the business
- Panel discussion: Mitigating risk across all sectors