Event Details for Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime Conference:
- Date/s: - 23/10/2019 - 24/10/2019
- Times: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Indaba Hotel, Spa and Conference Centre
- City: Johannesburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Trade Conferences International to host AML & Financial Crime professionals at signature event
TCI’s annual Anti-Money Laundering & Financial Crime Conference takes place on 23 & 24 October 2019 at the Indaba Hotel, Johannesburg. The event is returning with an updated programme with fresh new topics covering latest developments to be addressed by a speaker panel consisting of over 30 speakers presenting, 5 international key note addresses and 6 sessions.
This event is one of TCI’s flagship conferences; with 85% of attendees from last year’s AML & Financial Crime event confirming they would certainly attend this year’s conference again.
Both globally and locally, anti-money laundering is still big news.
With essential changes and developments having taken place in the present AML landscape, these concerns makes attending this conference a must attend event?
- Increased information sharing between banks will be becoming the norm
- Supplying information on Ultimate Beneficial Ownership will become essential
- AML rules for crypto-businesses and virtual assets become a standard
- FinTechs will drive demand for automated AML
- Regulatory regimes should expect an overhaul
- The sanctions landscape becomes even more complex
- Sophisticated transaction monitoring solutions become a necessity
- Global money laundering scandals coming out of Europe
- Implementation of the first wave of cryptocurrency regulations
Speakers will address attending delegates over sessions that will cover issues relating to transaction monitoring, compliance, due diligence, reporting, financial surveillance, risk management, corruption, regulation and technology.
Last year’s conference was attended by representatives from major banks, financial services, services providers and independent financial consultants.
Collectively the 2016, 2017 & 2018 AML & Financial Crime Conferences have attracted over 500 AML and financial crime professionals from around Southern Africa.
To register as a delegate e-mail Ryno van Ellewee on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For Sponsorship opportunities e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 803-1553.