Event Details for ‘BEER’ MY VALENTINE:
- Date/s: - 11/02/2017
- Times: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Location: SAB World of Beer
- City: Johannesburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
The SAB World of Beer will host its annual Valentine’s Day Food and Beer pairing event next month.
“With the first South African National Beer Day (#SANBeerDay) taking place on Saturday, 4 February 2017, a beer-themed Valentine’s Day seems very fitting,” said Tony Rubin, general manager of SAB World of Beer.
The five-star tourist attraction invites couples to wear their hearts on their sleeves and celebrate with a five course meal, paired with beer.
- Cost: R1 100 per couple
- Welcome drink, five-course meal paired with six beers, and Brew master, Anton Erasmus, running the experience.
- Secure under cover parking on the premises
- Regret no under 18s.
- Welcome drink: Brutal Fruit Strawberry or Litchi Slushy
- Beer for in-between courses: Castle Lager
- Smoked Salmon Rosettes, on a toasted bruschetta with cream cheese and deep-fried capers, paired with Flying Fish Lemon
- Strawberry sorbet
- Fillet of Springbok, carved on creamy mashed potato with a pink peppercorn sauce, vegetables and crispy Pancetta, paired with Blue Label
- Deep-fried, crumbed Camembert cheese wedge, with red-onion marmalade served with mini baguettes, paired with Carling Black Label
- Decadent chocolate brownie, with espresso Anglaise, berry coulis, vanilla ice cream and a phyllo fan, paired with Castle Milk Stout and No 3 Fransen Street Cream Ale
To book, go to www.webtickets.co.za.
Or contact SAB World of Beer on (011) 836 4900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book early to avoid missing out.
[image sourced from https://www.get-offline.com]