Event Details for Compliance and Risk Management for Banks and Financial Industry:
- Date/s: - 23/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Times: 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Premier O. R. Tambo Hotel, Kempton Park Johannesburg South Africa
- City: Johannesburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Intelligent Africa is hosting a 5 day Event/Work shop on Compliance and Risk Management for Banks and Financial Industry. that will be held in October 23-27 at Premier Hotel, OR Tambo, Kempton Park. the Event/Work shop will be under the hands of a very knowledgeable facilitator .
• Highlighting the Significant Role of Financial Institutions in the Economy
• FATF 40/ FATF Recommendations and 9 special recommendations
• Design and Implementation of a Risk Management Framework for Banking and Non-Banking Institutions Addressing the New Basel III Principles for Risk Management and Corporate Governance
• Highlighting the Role of Financial Institution Supervision and Corporate Governance in The Risk Management Processes
Who Should Attend?
• Regulatory and Supervisory Authorities
• Chief Compliance Officers
• Chief Financial Officers
• Chief Risk Officers
• Financial Institution Management
• Financial Managers
• Compliance and Legal Managers
• Internal Auditors
Fore more detail and the cost on the Workshop, Please contact us at our Pretoria Office at 012 997 7676, email@example.com.
fore more upcoming events that you would like to attend go to www.intelligentafrica.com and vie our up coming event Calendar