Event Details for Corporate Governance:
- Date/s: - 31/08/2017 - 01/09/2017
- Times: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Provox Centre for Public Relations & Communication (PTY) Ltd.
- City: Randburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Corporate Governance – short course
The framework of rules and practices by which a board of directors ensures accountability, fairness and transparency in an organisation’s relationships with all its stakeholders is the essence of Corporate Governance.
The corporate governance framework consists of (1) contracts between the company and the stakeholders, (2) procedures for reconciling the sometimes conflicting interests of stakeholders in accordance with their duties, privileges, and roles, and (3) procedures for proper supervision, control and information flow.
OUTCOMES covered are:
- Demonstrating knowledge and insight into corporate governance in the 21st Century
- Demonstrating knowledge and insight into legislation and codes of good practice that impact on a specific sub-sector
- Applying the principles of corporate governance to a specific entity
- Suggesting ways to implement or improve corporate governance in a selected organisation
COST: R 4 500 (Incl. VAT)