Event Details for Customer Relations:
- Date/s: - 24/08/2017 - 25/08/2017
- Times: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Provox Centre for Public Relations & Communication (PTY) Ltd.
- City: Randburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Customer Relations – short course
Learn the basics of customer relations and frontline public relations, communication, customer service, protocol and etiquette in the workplace to enhance the reputation of your organisation. This short course is aimed at frontline personnel levels within an organisation that come into contact with various stakeholders. This course is practical and delegates will do exercises where the skills are illustrated.
OUTCOMES covered are:
- Explain the relationship between the business and the customer.
- Define and provide customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively handle problems that would lead to customer dissatisfaction.
- Display acceptable behavior when interacting with customers.
- Practice good grooming and dress habits.
COST: R 4 500 (Incl. VAT)