Event Details for Get Connected:
- Date/s: - 04/02/2020
- Times: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: The Vineyard Hotel
- City: Cape Town
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
7 Reasons to attend Get Connected by QuickBooks
Intuit QuickBooks will once again be hosting its prestigious, free-to-attend event, Get Connected in Johannesburg and Cape Town in February 2020.
The event, now in its second successful year is aimed at bringing together accounting professionals and experts who wish to propel their practices by staying up to date with the latest in industry innovation. Attendees will gain valuable insights from renowned local and international speakers and connect with like-minded industry peers.
For those wishing to take their firms to the next level in 2020, this event is a must. Here are seven standout reasons for accountants and bookkeepers to attend:
- Get inspired and hear from industry experts including Bruce Whitfield, 702 and Cape Talk Money Show Host, Jason Blumer, CEO of Thriveal CPA Network in the United States, Lynette Ntuli, Founding Director and CEO of Innate Investment Solutions, Zipho Sikhakhane, CEO and Founder of EMZ Advisory Group and Kayur Desai, Head of Sales & Marketing, Emerging Markets at Intuit.
- Earn CPD points and get the latest news on digital and industry trends.
- Discover how these trends and innovations can impact your business.
- Network with the QuickBooks team and learn more from their app partners.
- Learn how to grow your practice with practical marketing tips.
- Network and learn from other accounting professionals.
- Meet your local QuickBooks Online experts.
Please find event details below:
Cape Town: The Vineyard, 4 February 2020 at 9am.
Johannesburg: The Forum, The Campus, 6 February 2020 at 9am.
To find out the full programme and to register to attend, please visit: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/za/events/get-connected/