Event Details for GREEN BEER FOR ST PATRICK’S DAY:
- Date/s: - 13/03/2017 - 19/03/2017
- Times: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Location: SAB World of Beer
- City: Johannesburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
It is that time of year again when pubs and taverns all over the world create traditional green beer for St Patrick’s Day.
SAB World of Beer, the five-star tourist attraction, will be hosting its annual beer tour linked to the Irish tradition.
Sip on green Castle Draught in the Lion Bar during our fun and informative tour (don’t worry, it’s just a drop of food colouring),” said Tony Rubin, general manager.
Tours cost R 115 per person and include two beers, a commemorative glass, and a guided tour.
For those craving some hearty Irish dishes – savoury and sweet – can pop upstairs to the Taproom for:
- St Paddy’s stout pie with dipping gravy and potato wedges,
- Crispy pork belly with mashed cabbage potatoes and Irish Ale gravy,
- Irish Shepherd’s pie with Irish cabbage salad,
- St Patrick’s chocolate brownie trifle, and
- Apple berry crumble with Irish whiskey cream.
To make your booking, contact SAB World of Beer on (011) 836 4900 or visit the website (www.worldofbeer.co.za) for more details.