Event Details for MYSPAR MTB CLASSIC:
- Date/s: - 06/05/2018
- Times: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: ZUURBRON FARM -
- City: HANKEY
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
The MYSPAR MTB Classic takes place in the majestic setting of route master & organiser, “Farmer Jacques Steenkamp’s” farm, Zuurbron, on the R330 between Humansdorp & Hankey.
2016 winner, Jason Meaton called it “A very entertainable ride with a bit of everything, views are beautiful, the course is well marked and the race well supported – I love it!!”
With no lack of choice, there is a tailor made mountain bike route catering to each individual’s skill level.
• 60km – A challenging course for the fit rider taking on farm roads, jeep & single tracks and of course the famous floating bridge (with optional chicken run).
• 40km – For the less technical mountain biker but still requires a decent level of fitness.
• 20km – A non- technical 20km for the younger enthusiasts (and entry level older ones) l
• 10km – Easy, fun ride for the whole family
A 10km Fun Farm Run/Walk is also on offer.
A FUN FILLED DAY with enough activity for THE WHOLE FAMILY. FOOD STALLS, CRAFT BEER, JUMPING CASTLES