Event Details for PE Mental Health Fundraiser Golf Day:
- Date/s: - 22/09/2018
- Times: All Day
- Location: Sardina Bay Golf Club
- City: Port Elizabeth
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Details for PE Mental Health Fundraising Golf Day 2018
Port Elizabeth Mental Health will be hosting its annual fundraising golf day at the Sardinia Bay Golf Club on the 22 September. The sole purpose of hosting this day is that we have a day on the calendar that we give to such an event for networking, team building and most importantly to raise awareness for Port Elizabeth Mental Health as an organisation, with the aim of raising funds for the organisation to fund its care facilities and youth centers, as well as other projects that it carries forward.
Port Elizabeth Mental Health Background
• Founded in 1939 for the needs of individuals diagnosed with psychosocial and intellectual disabilities
• Organisation governed by a board consisting of representatives from the community and also service users
• Vision: “All people are valued, accepted, and enjoy mental wellbeing.”
• Mission: “To create a dynamic movement that promotes mental wellbeing and resilience within the Eastern Cape.”
• Head offices situated at 21 Williams Street, Cotswold, Port Elizabeth.
• Ensures rights of those diagnosed with mental disabilities are upheld
• Upholds care facilities
• Runs youth centres situated in less fortunate communities.
Date: 22 September
Start Time: 07:00
Venue: Sardinia Bay Golf Club
Golf: 9 Hole Individual stable set Golf Day
Participants stand a chance of winning great hampers and prizes, courtesy of Walmer Golf Club, Kragga Kamma Golf Club, KFC, Meridian Wine Merchants, Vinimark Trading, Kings Beach Garden Court, USN, Curves, Revive, Kefir Life, CHOC and Herbalife.