Event Details for Public Relations Campaign – Planning programmes with impact:
- Date/s: - 14/11/2017 - 17/11/2017
- Times: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Provox Centre for Public Relations & Communication (PTY) Ltd.
- City: Randburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Public Relations Campaign – Planning programmes with impact – short course
This short course is aimed at communication and public relations practitioners who have to plan and implement comprehensive campaigns and projects aligned to the organisation’s strategic vision and planning. A structured and results driven approach leads to achieving the campaign objectives.
Upon completion of this practical course the delegates will be able to analyse a situation and plan an integrated public relations programme for the organisation/client by setting realistic and measurable objectives within set resources. The learners will also be able to develop and communicate the key message of the programme as well as select the mediums and methods most suitable.
OUTCOMES covered are:
- Analyse the situation.
- Set specific objectives for the public relations programme.
- Analyse the target audience(s).
- Develop the programme message(s).
- Plan the evaluation of the programme.
COST: R 5 800 (Incl. VAT)