Event Details for Report Writing:
- Date/s: - 26/10/2017 - 27/10/2017
- Times: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Provox Centre for Public Relations & Communication (PTY) Ltd.
- City: Randburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Report Writing – short course
High quality reports often form the basis of sound decision-making within an organisation. Being known as someone who can express information in a clear, unbiased manner can do a lot for your reputation both as an organisation and seasoned professional. Report writing is a skill that can be learned, this short course aims to assist delegates in all stages of planning, structuring, writing, editing and presenting excellent reports. Delegates will know how to analyze their audiences, write business objectives, tailor content to identified needs, structure their document and write for maximum impact.
OUTCOMES covered are:
- Relate the purpose, content, form, frequency and recipients of range of reports.
- Identify information sources and organisational procedures for obtaining and distributing of information.
- Compile reports related to a business function.
- Liaise with relevant parties and verify that reported information is in accordance with requirements.
COST: R 4 500 (Incl. VAT)