Event Details for Spier’s Summer Sunset Sundowners!:
- Date/s: - 12/12/2018 - 06/01/2019
- Times: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Location: Spier Wine Farm
- City: Cape Town
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Spier’s Wine Tasting Room has extended its opening hours to 7pm until 6 January 2019!
Guest can enjoy summer sunset sundowners daily. There will also be a special on cheese and charcuterie platters paired with a bottle of Spier wine.
- Cheese platter, including a bottle of Spier Signature wine: R110
- Cheese and Charcuterie platter, including a bottle of Spier Signature wine: R180
Valid from: 5 December 2018 – 6 January 2019
Where: On the deck at Spier’s Wine Tasting Room
Time: 17h00 – 19h00
A variety of tasting options are available, even something for the little ones:
- Spier Tasting: Choose three wines from our Signature range and one from each of the two premium wine ranges, 21 Gables and Creative Block.
- Chocolate and Wine Tasting: A handcrafted chocolate and wine pairing of Spier’s Methodé Cap Classique and the Creative Block range.
- Winemaker Selection: Taste our two premium wine ranges plus Spier’s flagship organic wine, First Stone.
- Festive Tasting: Sample three Signature wines, one Creative Block wine and one 21 Gables wine – all especially pre-selected for the day by our sommelier. Subject to availability until 31 January.
- Children’s Grape Juice Tasting: For the kids – a tasting of three different grape juices, plus an educational colour-in sheet and wine gums
The Tasting Room’s Gift Shop has a carefully edited selection of wine-related products, books, homeware and gifts to take home.
For more information or to make a booking contact Wine Tasting on 021 809 1143 www.spier.co.za