Event Details for Sustainability Reporting Seminar:
- Date/s: - 31/10/2018
- Times: 8:30 am
- Location: Hatfield, Pretoria
- City: Preoria
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
1st ECO-OS Sustainability Expert Seminar in South Africa
Sustainability Reporting: Gathering data that matters for
better decision making
Garden Court Hatfield (Pretoria), 31 October 2018, 8:30-15:30
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Are you ready to start a sustainability report for your organization? Or want more results from your existing efforts?
Organizations with successful sustainability strategies in place rely on three fundamental best practices to effectively report on their programs:
- Benchmark their performance against competitors
- Drill down to compare business units and suppliers
- Focus decision making with metrics that matter
The context for this seminar is setting up a context based Sustainability Reporting initiatives in your organization with metrics that matter. ECO-OS SA, in conjunction with business both small and large, government and its agencies, municipalities, NGOs and the media, would like to elevate the conversation on Sustainability Reporting as a matter of urgency in South Africa. ECO-OS SA is spearheading a training program for South Africa’s organizational sustainability challenges with a view to bring forth an environmentally sustainable, socially just human presence on this planet.
ECO-OS SA as a Sustainability Reporting Platform is made for times like these when the country needs to deepen its message of hope towards meeting the country’s 2030 SDGs targets. The world expects us to stand up in our commitment and lead our continent.
Seminar Keynote Speakers
- Mr Arend Hoogevorst, Environmental and Sustainability Advisor/Auditor, Editor of Practical Environmental Options for Eagle Environmental. BSC (Hons) Environmental Science, Playmouth University, M Phil Environmental Studies, University of Cape Town.
Topic: Sustainability – What makes it worth reporting?
- Elvina Hercules, Head of Sustainability Advisory, SASOL:
Topic: An Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) Approach to Reporting.
- Noam Gressel, CEO & co-founder, ECO-OS.
Topic: Sustainability Reporting – from regulatory and internal action to annual reporting and achieving sustainable development goals (SDGs).
- Moderator: Andrew Mamogobo, Ability Resources.
Read Mr. Mamogobo’s Message to South African CEOs
In addition to attending the exciting seminar sessions you will gain many more benefits:
- Networking with international and South African professionals involved in the cutting edge of sustainability reporting.
- Receive an ECO-OS Sustainability Expert Seminar certificate of attendance.
- Three months of a free ECO-OS trainee account.
- A 15% discount on your first purchase of an annual ECO-OS subscription.
For more information – click here.
To register – click here.