Event Details for WOMEN’S DAY BEER TOUR:
- Date/s: - 05/08/2017 - 12/08/2017
- Times: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Location: SAB World of Beer
- City: Johannesburg
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
SAB World of Beer is hosting its annual discounted Women’s Day beer tour the week overlapping 09 of August 2017.
Besides a discount on beer tour itself, the promotion includes a welcome drink upon arrival.
“We challenge women to ask for a beer upon arrival,” says new SAB World of Beer Manager Felicia Mokoena. “From one woman to another, it is time to debunk the stereotype that women prefer ciders – or even worse, wine!”
“But we will have flavoured alcohol beverages on hand for those who do prefer them.”
Time: Tuesday – Saturday, 10h00 until 18h00 (last tour at 17h00)
Sunday & Monday, 10h00 until 17h00 (last tour at 16h00)
Cost: Beer tour R 95.00 per person (for women only, discounted from R 115.00)
The guided tour includes: a welcome drink, two beers on the tour and a commemorative glass.
Guests can also opt for a beer tour and beer tasting combo with a discounted rate of R140 per woman (normal rates apply to men at R180).
Alternatively, one can enjoy a pub lunch afterwards in the Taproom or scout the onsite shop, Tankards and Togs.
Terms & Conditions:
- No under 18s will be permitted to consume alcohol on the tour or in the pub.
- The SAB World of Beer Women’s Day offer applies to women only, men pay the normal rate for a beer tour (R 115.00), unless they are bold enough to come dressed as a woman.
- To book a beer tasting, costs remain the same.