Event Details for Work 2.0 Africa:
- Date/s: - 03/10/2017 - 04/10/2017
- Times: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Sandton Convention Centre
- City: Sandown
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
Formerly known as the Training & Development Show, Work 2.0 Africa is the convergence between enterprise technology, human capital and real estate. This is Africa’s only exhibition and multiple inter-related conference and exhibition focusing on the intersection between people, workspace and technology.
In the conference, delegates from the corporate sector will hear what Africa’s most innovative companies are doing to attract, retain, develop and enable their staff, that will result in a workforce being more engaged, happier and more productive in their workplace.
Our keynotes include:
- Brady Pyle, Director of Human Resources, NASA
- Ross Sparkman, Head of Strategic Workforce Planning, Facebook
- Pearl Maphoshe, Group Executive Human Resources, Pick ‘n Pay
- Scott Frasard, Author, Training Initiatives and Strategies for the Modern Workforce
- Lucky Mandlazi, Director: Human Resources, Levi Strauss & Co
- Simon Rey, Head of Group Talent, Learning and Organizational Development, Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
- Paul Norman, Group Chief Human Resources, MTN Group
- Jayshree Naidoo, Incubator Head, Standard Bank
Visit the website for more information on the conference and exhibition: www.terrapinn.com/workafrica