Johannesburg in the news:
- Fak'ugesi African Digital Innovation Festival 2019 to Kick Off in Johannesburg, Exploring African …: Fak'ugesi African Digital Innovation Festival 2019 to Kick Off in Johannesburg, Exploring African Technology and Creativity for the Continent. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- LIVESTREAM: City of Joburg outlines plan to deal with attacks on medics: JOHANNESBURG – The Johannesburg Public Safety Department will detail plans on how it will deal with attacks on emergency personnel. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- New CEO for Naspers SA: "Phuthi will be based in Johannesburg where she will lead the group's day-to-day business in South Africa and represent its interests in-country", read … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- UPDATE 1-Naspers picks Mahanyele-Dabengwa as CEO for South Africa: (Adds details). By Nqobile Dludla. JOHANNESBURG, July 3 (Reuters) – Naspers on Wednesday appointed Phuthi Mahanyele-Dabengwa to the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Activist offers to buy Joburg Zoo elephants: JOHANNESBURG – A global environmental activist has offered to pay … The City of Johannesburg insists the Zoo followed all the correct procedures. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? The Rissik Street Post Office was built in 1897, having been designed by the architect Sytze Wierda. The Post Office was at one time the tallest building in Johannesburg. The Post Office became a national monument in 1978, and it remained in operation until 1996 when the South African Post Office vacated the building. The monument was gutted by a fire in 2009. The old City Hall is opposite the Post Office in Rissik Street.
Read more on MyJHB.