Johannesburg in the news:
- Idols SA: Lady Zamar joins the panel as guest judge for Johannesburg auditions: South African musician, Lady Zamar, will be joining the resident judges on the Johannesburg leg of the Idols SA auditions, offering her professional … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- ANC and DA both 'winners' in Joburg by-elections: In a statement, the ANC in Johannesburg said the victory in this ward is testimony that the residents have lost confidence in the DA-led coalition, … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Ransomware incident leaves some Johannesburg residents without electricity: A ransomware infection at an electricity provider in the city of Johannesburg, South Africa's biggest city and financial capital, has left some of its … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Homeless are not being fined – City of Johannesburg: This morning we were made aware of unconfirmed reports of Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Department (JMPD) officers allegedly fining … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- NPA's failure to prosecute criminal matters must be dealt with – Herman Mashaba: It also includes months of letters that I have written to the NPA in an effort to ensure that justice is served to the residents of Johannesburg. The City … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Whale and Dolphin Watching in Algoa Bay?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Johannesburg is the world’s biggest man-made forest, with over 10 million trees. This number is set to grow, as City Parks launched the Greening Soweto project in 2006, with the goal of planting an extra 200 000 trees in the famous township. Not only do Joburg’s trees combat the greenhouse effect, they help reduce noise in this ‘urban jungle’.
Read more on MyJHB.