Johannesburg in the news:
- Installation Manager: Senior role within a busy signage department. Management of all signage installations including taking of brief from the client, project planning and … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Mashaba wants to go to Parly to highlight 'dysfunctional state' of Home Affairs: Johannesburg Mayor Herman Mashaba said he wrote to the chairperson of Parliament's Portfolio Committee for Home Affairs Bongani Bongo … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Interview: Outlawed and Ostracized: Sex Workers in South Africa: Most are single mothers who often need to pick up their kids at a certain time, usually from paid childcare in Johannesburg or from a relative's place in … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Mid-Level Artworker – E-commerce: Oliver + MORE requires a talented mid-level art worker for a three-month e-commerce project, based in the northern suburbs of Johannesburg. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Mashaba looks to Parliament for help with 'illegal immigration crisis': Johannesburg – Joburg mayor Herman Mashaba wants Parliament to hold the Department of Home Affairs accountable for the "illegal immigration … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? City Deep is the world’s largest dry port: Johannesburg the world’s largest city that isn’t located near a coastline or navigable river. City Deep was developed 1977 by South African Railways to accommodate 50% of the city’s cargo (which comes from ports in Cape Town and Durban).
Read more on MyJHB.