Over the past 40 years, JoJo Tanks has established the reputation of innovating water storage solutions, and now moving to water filtration.
The newly launched filtration range has a unique disruptor filter technology which uses a process of electro-adsorption, which creates an electrical field activated by water, in other words, it cleans out sediments as you drink. The electro-adsorption process attracts and removes more contaminants than any other filter on the market such as bacteria, not only that but also viruses, parasites and trace pharmaceuticals – to name but a few…
The water filtration range includes:
• A lightweight filter bottle to ensure clean, safe and great-tasting water wherever you go
• A jug which filters water as you fill it up, specifically designed to fit inside your fridge door
• An under-sink filter unit which is an easy-to-install and out-of-sight compact solution
• A countertop filter with a simplistic modern design which could blend well into any kitchen
• An inline filter which serves as a back-up solution when access to clean drinking water is limited
This new product range offers the most advanced filtration technology available on the local market and uses filters which are made from recyclable materials. Added to which, the long-lasting refill cartridges are easy to replace and ensure zero water wastage during the filtration process.
The type of filtration solution you require will be determined by your water source, the quality of the water, the desired application and, of course, your personal preference.
: MyPR Guest PR
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Quick Cape Town Fact: Cape Town is the economic hub of the Western Cape Province, South Africa’s second main economic centre and Africa’s third main economic hub city.