Johannesburg in the news:
- Peter Moyo's lawyers got High Court ruling wrong, says Old Mutual: JOHANNESBURG – Old Mutual said on Friday there were conflicting interpretations of the High Court ruling which found that it's CEO Peter Moyo … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- City of Johannesburg completes delivery of 346 vehicles to user entities: THE City of Johannesburg has delivered 346 vehicles, of which 115 were part of July 31 events to the City's departments, functional units and entities … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- African Diaspora Forum wants meeting with govt following Joburg CBD clashes: JOHANNESBURG – The African Diaspora Forum (ADF) on Friday said it would meet with government to discuss issues relating to foreign traders in … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Outrage as traders attack police in South Africa: JOHANNESBURG. South Africans expressed outrage Friday after traders attacked police officers who were confiscating counterfeit goods forcing … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Massive fire rips through Jeppestown building: A fire tore through at least one building in downtown Johannesburg on Friday evening. SAPS spokesman Capt Kay Makhubela confirmed that the fire, … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Whale and Dolphin Watching in Algoa Bay?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Johannesburg is the world’s largest city not built on a coastline, or on a lake or river. That’s why Joburg is also called the world’s biggest ‘dry port’. More than half of the cargo that arrives through the ports of Durban and Cape Town arrives at the container terminal at City Deep.
Read more on MyJHB.