Johannesburg in the news:
- South African musician Johnny Clegg dead at 66: JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) – South African singer and songwriter Johnny Clegg, one of the few white artists to openly confront the apartheid … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Africa Express' New Album 'EGOLI' Is a Journey Into the Sounds of South Africa: The entirety of the new record was recorded in just a week of collaborations in Johannesburg. EGOLI includes buzzing South African names like … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South African musician Johnny Clegg dies at 66 after cancer: JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Johnny Clegg, a South African musician who performed in defiance of racial barriers imposed by the apartheid system … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- SA psychiatric nurses at heightened risk of violence – study: JOHANNESBURG – A recent study by the University of Johannesburg has revealed that psychiatric nurses run a high risk of being exposed to violence … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Johnny Clegg, A Uniting Voice Against Apartheid, Dies At 66: The family moved north to Zambia for a couple of years, and then settled in Johannesburg. He discovered South Africa's music when he was a young … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Whale and Dolphin Watching in Algoa Bay?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? It boasts the tallest building in Africa: Coming in at a whopping 270 metres tall, the Hillbrow Tower overlooks everything in the city of Johannesburg.
Read more on MyJHB.