Cape Town in the news:
- Two arrested in Cape Town for drugs: Police in Mandalay in Cape Town have arrested a man and a woman after they were found in possession of drugs with a street value of almost R100,000, Western Cape police said on Sunday. Police officers attached to “project stabilisation” were conducting …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- EXCLUSIVE: Honey badgers don’t care! Crazy Kruger three-way brawl: Cape Town – Honey badgers are the bad asses of the bush, and they even have their own Guinness World Record for being the most fearless animal to prove it – remember this? And while they won’t hesitate to take on venomous snakes and even lions, they’re not …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- African footballer clarifies thanking his wife and girlfriend in hilarious man of the match speech – ‘my family knows I call my daughter my girlfriend’: After Rodrick Kabwe and Mark Mayambela netted for Ajax Cape Town, it was Anas who tapped in the equaliser to move them up to 13th in the table, wile Ajax Cape Town remain 12th.: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Weird Week in Football: Banner week for bananas and bad banners: Without further ado, a look back at the bizarre in the beautiful game: Free State Stars’ Mohammed Anas was so elated after bagging a brace in a 2-2 draw with Ajax Cape Town to earn Man of the Match honours that the Ghanaian striker nearly booked himself a …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Canada kicks off Young Seniors World Championships with upset: Great Britain Friday singles Davis Cup: Canada v. Great Britain training in Ottawa Canada wasted no time notching its first big upset at the ITF Young Seniors World Team Championships in Cape Town, South Africa. The over-45 Canadian men served a 2-1 upset …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
Have you tried: Sailing in Africa ?
Article source: http://mycapetown.co.za/two-arrested-in-cape-town-for-drugs/