Cape Town in the news:
- Under police escort, South African ambulances brave attacks: A South African Police Services van seen through the window of the ambulance driving in the gang-ridden suburb of Manenberg in Cape Town on April 14, 2017. A surge in attacks on ambulance workers has led to parts of Cape Town being declared danger “red zones”.: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Sassa: Plan set in motion to take over grant distribution: CAPE TOWN – The South African Social Security Agency (Sassa) says plans are in motion to ensure it takes over full control of the distribution of social grants. Briefing Parliament’s portfolio committee on social development on Friday, Sassa indicated a …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Former attorney in court for alleged theft of trust funds: An attorney specialising in claims against the Road Accident Fund became increasingly concerned about complaints that claimants had not received their RAF payments, a court in Cape Town heard on Friday. Attorney Paul Davids testified at the trial of former …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Blues coach Tana Umaga laments costly refereeing blunders in loss to Stormers: Tana Umaga will save the sting of his criticism for Sanzaar referees boss Lyndon Bray but the Blues coach was justifiably frustrated an incident which saw Piers Francis knocked out went largely unpunished in the loss to the Stormers in Cape Town.: “Cape Town” – BingNews
- Gregor Paul: Piers Francis incident needs open justice: Blues coach Tana Umaga is right to want answers as to why no card was shown to the Stormers after Piers Francis was knocked unconscious by a high tackle in Cape Town this morning. And the answers he receives need to be made public by Sanzaar because the …: “Cape Town” – BingNews
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Previous: SA ups its stats collection strategy