Johannesburg in the news:
- UPDATE 1-AB InBev expects total investment of up to 0 mln in Nigerian brewery: (Adds more details). JOHANNESBURG, May 22 (Reuters) – Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), the world's largest beer maker, expects the total … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South Africa's Ramaphosa starts crackdown on corruption: JOHANNESBURG (AP) — South African President-elect Cyril Ramaphosa has taken steps to crack down on corruption Wednesday as the country's … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- AB InBev expects total investment of up to 0 million in Nigerian brewery: JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) – Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), the world's largest beer maker, expects the total investment in its new brewery at … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- AB InBev Says It's Spent 0 Million in Africa Since SAB Deal: AB Inbev, based in Leuven in Belgium, has invested the bulk of that money in South Africa and Nigeria, Brito said in Johannesburg on Wednesday. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Breaking 'fast' and a record – Cappy sets new record for most people eating breakfast in bed: … people as possible. On 30 March, Cappy successfully broke the record for most people eating breakfast in bed with 574 people in Johannesburg. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? City Deep is the world’s largest dry port: Johannesburg the world’s largest city that isn’t located near a coastline or navigable river. City Deep was developed 1977 by South African Railways to accommodate 50% of the city’s cargo (which comes from ports in Cape Town and Durban).
Read more on MyJHB.