Johannesburg in the news:
- UPDATE 1-MTN to open 'market place' in step towards Africa's biggest bank goal: (Recasts, adds details of financial market place plans). By Emma Rumney. JOHANNESBURG, May 28 (Reuters) – South Africa's MTN on Tuesday … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- MTN to open 'market place' in step toward Africa's biggest bank goal: JOHANNESBURG (Reuters) – South Africa's MTN on Tuesday revealed plans to build a “market place” app where customers will be able to buy … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Correctional services official, candidate attorney among four nabbed for fraud and theft in Gauteng: … Dlamini said the victim had been withdrawing money at an ATM in Ebony Park, north of Johannesburg, when three men stole his card and drove off. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Sibanye-Stillwater shareholders approve Lonmin deal: JOHANNESBURG, May 28 (Reuters) – A large majority of Sibanye-Stillwater's shareholders on Tuesday approved a takeover bid for Lonmin that aims … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- An exhibition not to be missed: In acknowledging the role Cabano-Dempsey has played in the gallery, “21 Years of Curating the Cube” celebrates the University of Johannesburg's … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? It takes one-minute longer to boil an egg in Johannesburg than it does in the coastal cities of Cape Town and Durban. This is because Joburg is 2000m above sea level, and the air is not as dense.
Read more on MyJHB.