Johannesburg in the news:
- WATCH | I've seen some bad stuff, says Michael Sun, the man tasked with restoring law to Joburg …: Michael Sun, the politician paid to restore the rule of law in Johannesburg, presents the suspect with a pair of handcuffs. "We need to get every single … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Motorist rams gunman robbing woman driver in Johannesburg traffic: Melissa McGinn says she encountered an “angel” in Johannesburg peak-hour traffic, who saved her from a robber – by driving into him. “You, sir, were … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Deutsche Bank jobs massacre: Here's what we know about the situation in Sandton: Some staff at Deutsche Bank's Johannesburg office have apparently received retrenchment notifications. The bank's equity desk in Johannesburg … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- South Africa's manufacturing up 1% y/y in May: JOHANNESBURG, July 11 (Reuters) – South Africa's manufacturing output rose 1% year-on-year in May after increasing by a revised 4.3% in April, the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Deep care is the holy grail of client management: As the Cannes festival closed last month, a number of people summed up hot topics from the now five-day-long event. From all the summaries, 'trust' … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? While Johannesburg has a reputation as one of the most dangerous cities in the world, it takes an average of only 60 seconds for police to respond to a crime scene in the central business district (CBD). There is a CCTV system that covers every street corner and scanning vehicle licence plates.
Read more on MyJHB.