Johannesburg in the news:
- Wizo Johannesburg celebrates Yom Ha'atzmaut in style: The Women's International Zionist Organisation (Wizo) Johannesburg recently celebrated Yom Ha'atzmaut in spectacular fashion at the magnificent … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Makhubele not deterred as ANC to appeal court ruling on Parly deployment: The Gauteng High Court in Johannesburg gave the ANC until Thursday to make good on its settlement with Makhubele by allowing her to be sworn in … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- M2 bridge rehab will cost 'more than R160m' – and more bridges need work: A homeless man packs his belongings when he sees Johannesburg Metro Police officers near the M2 bridge, which has been closed for repairs since … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- M2 bridge rehab will cost 'more than R160m' – and more bridges need work: The Johannesburg Roads Agency (JRA) says it will cost more than the budgeted R160m to rehabilitate the M2 motorway between the Crown … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Precocious Rabada is South Africa's World Cup weapon: Johannesburg (AFP) – In a World Cup expected to be dominated by batsmen, South Africa hope to buck the trend with a bowling attack led by the … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Reach Trust for Solar and Building Management?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? OR Tambo International Airport is the busiest airport in Africa: It’s estimated that more than 28 million people pass through this airport’s terminals every single year. OR Tambo International has also been around for more than 60 years – it was opened in 1952.
Read more on MyJHB.