Event Details for Festive Feast Bring & Braai:
- Date/s: - 09/12/2017
- Times: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Pinelands Athletics Club
- City: Cape Town
Scroll down to see map and to leave a comment.
It’s that time of year again; when we get to go on holiday, loosen our belts and enjoy the Festive Season. To celebrate another great year for veganism, Vegilicious (The Good Food Society) and The South African Vegan Society are partnering to bring back The Festive Feast; a plant-based bring & braai where everyone is welcome to come share great vegan food and grow the vegan movement.
We’ll organise the braais, a few salads, and thanks to the generous support from The Fry Family Food Co. we’ll also have plenty of sponsored Fry’s burgers (so come hungry). Violife is also sponsoring some of their vegan cheese!
- Whatever else you want to throw on the braai (strictly vegan please), and any vegan dishes you’d like to bring to share. The highlight of these events is sharing great vegan food, so we encourage people to bring dishes to share – but this is by no means compulsory
- Picnic blankets or camping chairs; there will be a few tables and chairs, but we encourage everyone to bring picnic blankets or camping chairs and use the grass area in front of the clubhouse.
- The sun will hopefully be out so please bring umbrellas or gazebos if you can, and sunscreen!
- Please bring your own drinks; but please be responsible and don’t drink and drive.