Johannesburg in the news:
- JOBURG – The Student Sponsorship Programme has awarded over 1 500 academic scholarships …: The scholarships given to date are valued at more than R150 million, to attend schools in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Makhanda and East London. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Virginia man caught impersonating a cop: A site promoting Johannesburg tourism proudly boasts of the exotic cars of Sandton, which it calls "the richest square mile in Africa," but according to … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Ramaphosa: 'We're on a mission to support young people': JOHANNESBURG – President Cyril Ramaphosa says the success of many young South Africans shows the flame that burnt in 1976 has not been lost. – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- We Love Killarney group clarifies its role in pending taxi rank project: … clarify exactly what our role has been leading up to City of Johannesburg Property Company (JPC) commencement of the project. We Love Killarney … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Giresse tries again to conquer Africa, with Group E favourites Tunisia: Johannesburg (AFP) – Former France star Alain Giresse makes a fourth attempt to win the Africa Cup of Nations as a coach when he leads Group E … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Whale and Dolphin Watching in Algoa Bay?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? It’s also home to the world’s largest man-made forest: Johannesburg is home to 10 million trees, which helps the city cope with greenhouse effects and also lowers the noise levels within the city.
Read more on MyJHB.