Johannesburg in the news:
- Mashaba on ambulance services takeover: 'If it ain't broken, don't fix it': The City of Johannesburg (COJ) is seeking a meeting with Gauteng health MEC, Bandile Masuku over the Department of Health's intention to take … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Play — the natural way of early learning: Play Africa, a children's centre at Constitution Hill in Johannesburg for play learning, aims to make play an integral part of early learning and healthy … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Taxi driver arrested while allegedly raping passenger: CCTV cameras assisted the Johannesburg Metro Police Department (JMPD) in arresting an alleged taxi rapist while he was raping one of his … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Top stories for the week: JOHANNESBURG – eNCA.com brings you the top 5 trending stories for the past 7 days. More bonuses for Bafana Bafana: Bafana players will each … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Cop shot dead at Joburg funeral, Pretoria mob attacks reservist: Johannesburg – A South African Police Service (SAPS) officer has been shot dead at a funeral in Johannesburg and a police reservist was seriously … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Visiting Port Elizabeth?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Chris-Hani Baragwanath is the world’s third largest hospital: The hospital (which is located in Soweto) has over 3200 beds and 6760 staff members. Facilities are housed in 429 buildings.
Read more on MyJHB.