Johannesburg in the news:
- Ogilvy South Africa restructures creative leadership teams: Ogilvy South Africa has restructured its creative leadership teams in Cape Town and Johannesburg. Current Loeries chairperson Tseliso Rangaka … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- 'Customers' caught on CCTV in brazen R8m Sandton jewellery store heist: Staff members at upmarket jewellery store in Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton, Johannesburg, were showing expensive watches and rings to an … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Johannesburg court sentences man to 25 years for house robbery: The Johannesburg Magistrate's Court has sentenced Sipho Sibisi, 42, to 25 years behind bars for house robbery. His accomplice Xolane Mlangeni, 30 … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Leopard caught roaming the streets of Benoni: It's a jungle out there. First it was a baboon jumping over roofs in Northcliff, Johannesburg. Now a leopard has been caught running around the Benoni … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Mkhwebane should be advised to resign, says pressure group: JOHANNESBURG – Pressure group Accountability Now said that if Public Protector Busisiwe Mkhwebane was properly advised, she would resign … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Travelling to South Africa?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Even though Johannesburg is well over 120 years old (founded on 4 October 1886 during the gold rush), it is still one of the youngest major cities in the world.
Read more on MyJHB.