Johannesburg in the news:
- Parktown Girls raise R19 730 for Johannesburg School for the Blind through Bling Day collections: Parktown Girls and their teachers participated in Bling Day on 10 May, collecting coins and arranging them on the tar school grounds. This year's … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- City of Joburg clears company of 'political influence' over R1bn contract: Johannesburg mayor Herman Mashaba after his state of the city address in Johannesburg, 30 April 2019. ANC councillors left the chambers where … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Air Seychelles increases Johannesburg frequency to daily: Air Seychelles increased (03-Jun-2019) Seychelles-Johannesburg frequency from six to seven times weekly, effective 03-Jun-2019. The airline … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- This Lion King Makeup Collection Is A Disney Collector's Dream: As a first step, Sir John took a safari in Johannesburg, South Africa. There, he was inspired by everything from the red pigments in the dirt to the rich … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
- Alex demolitions: Mashaba vows to act against officials who gave the nod to destroy houses: Officials who authorised the demolition of houses, which were built illegally, in Alexandra last Friday will be held accountable, Johannesburg Mayor … – Google Alert – Johannesburg
Click here to submit your Johannesburg, Gauteng News – free.
Have you tried: Whale and Dolphin Watching in Algoa Bay?
Did you know this about Johannesburg? Vilakazi Street in Soweto is famous for having 2 Nobel Prize winning residents: Former South African president Nelson Mandela and former Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu lived on this street.
Read more on MyJHB.