This #Union Buildings tagged image is courtesy of Flickr. Click on the Flickr account holder below the photograph to see more.
Image by wallyg
The Union County Courthouse, located at 2 Broad Street, was dedicated in 1905. The three-story Classical Revival structure was designed by Ackerman and Ross and with its three bay principal facade, portico and four Corinthian columns, forms the central section of today’s courthouse complex. In 1931, architects Oakley and Son added a .2-million, 17-floor five-bay square tower.
Mid-Town Historic District National Register #95001143 (1995)
Mid-Town Historic District New Jersey State Register (1994)